Give us a call on 07731 015 151


If you have visited the other pages, you will know this programme is for Unemployed or Economically Inactive individuals who live in specific postcode areas across West Cornwall and in the Coast to Coast Region.

You need to be 16 or over and to have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. 

Want to talk to someone?

Need more information first? Contact us and one of our advisors will be in touch soon.

Ready to register?

If you are ready to register with us today please call the office on  07731 015151 and we will send you a registration form. You will need to have photographs or scans of the following documents in order to register:

  • To prove your right to live and work in the UK: Your birth/adoption certificate, Passport or Settled status papers, Residency permit for Foreign nationals, marriage/civil partnership certificate (if partner has legal right to live in the UK)
  • To prove your age: For example your birth certificate, Passport, Driving License, National Identity card
  • To prove your employment status: DWP/Job centre plus benefits letter, written confirmation/referral from DWP/Job Centre plus, Referral letter from recognised referring third party agency
  • To prove you live in an eligible postcode area: For example – Driving license, Benefits/state pension notification letter, bank statement, a utility bill, registration on Electoral Roll